Last Updated on April 22, 2022 by Admin
Emma Harris, the British luxury lingerie and nightwear designer with her own high-end atelier, has just launched her AW22 collection.
The brand was selected to be showcased in the new Lingerie Briefs salon at Curve and the new designs had an overwhelmingly positive response from eager buyers.
As always, the AW22 collection is designed and produced in house and every item is hand-made to order to the highest standard, which means there is zero waste. Emma Harris’ new collections features Rochelle: an ornate art nouveau inspired silk range in a delightful shade of wild berries and Gabrielle: a classic midnight black silk range with a hint of tailoring.
Founder and head of the atelier, Claire Emma commented…
“We are delighted to be able to continue to bring our stunning new lines for the new season, while at the same time offering tried and tested best-sellers that retailers can try in small quantities as we know buyers are still cautious. We are also proud to be able to say that our business model of offering handmade, artisan lingerie and loungewear means we were sustainable before it was the norm! Our pieces are made to order so there is zero garment waste and minimal production waste, plus they are designed with longevity so they last a lifetime.”
ROCHELLE features an abundance of French leavers lace and silk satin in a rich Wild Berries hue, this art nouveau inspired capsule includes:
- A Balcony Bra in sizes 28-36 a-ff– featuring lightly padded cups for support and shape and fashioned n decorative French Leavers Lace, with a semi metallic sheen inserted into an Art Nouveau influenced style line, which has been topstitched to highlight the appealing design. The design interest continues to the back of the bra, with the beautiful lace appliqued to each side surrounding the hook and eye closure. Silk lined cups and silk covered shoulder straps add further luxury to this alluring bra. Pair with matching Brief and Thong in sizes xs to xl – made from stretch silk in a striking shade of wild berries, contrasted with an ornate French Leavers lace. Art Nouveau influenced style lines feature at the front and back with lace inserts delicately topstitched to showcase the decorative design.
- A Camisole in sizes xs to xl – decorative French Leavers lace adorns the side cups of this camisole, with narrow shoulder straps meeting an Art Nouveau influenced centre back design feature. The lace, which has a slight metallic appearance works harmoniously with the wild berries shade of silk.
- Chemise Slip in sizes xs to xl – featuring an Art Nouveau influenced centre back design and decorative French Leavers lace to the side cups, with narrow shoulder straps meeting in the middle. The lace which has a slight metallic appearance, also decorates the hemline being delightfully appliqued to the front and back.
- Pyjama Trousers in sizes xs to xl – made from stretch silk in a beautiful shade of wild berries, enriched with ornate French lace appliqued to the hemline. This elegantly styled design is further enhanced with functional pockets.
- Kimono Style Robe in sizes xs to xl – a very glamorous robe, featuring kimono styled sleeves, a deep collar band and matching tie belt. The luxurious silk in a delightful shade of wild berries is elaborately appliqued with French Leaver lace. The pretty lace features a semi metallic sheen, adding to this alluring design.
GABRIELLE is a celebration of silk and French leavers lace, this midnight black collection is the ultimate Loungewear as Outerwear. Pieces include:
- A Midi length slip (above) in sizes xs to xl – this striking design showcases the pattern cutting and sewing skills of the Emma Harris design team. Alluring lace is framed with silk satin bands, decorating the upper cups, lower back and splits to the sides of the skirted section. A breath-taking panel of silk slips down the centre back, with a panel of lace flowing from either side. The silk for this style has been cut on the cross, creating a fluid silhouette. This slip could effortlessly be worn as a show-stopping outerwear piece.
- Camisole in sizes xs to xl – featuring alluring lace, framed with silk satin bands; a breath-taking panel of silk down the centre back, and a decadent panel of lace flowing from either side, this design has all the hallmarks of an Emma Harris classic and showcases many high end techniques. The silk for this style has been cut on the cross, creating a fluid silhouette.
- Pyjama Top in sizes xs to xl – a traditional styled collar, with button through front fastening. An insert of lace, framed with a silk band feature within the flared cuffs. Designed to be a staple piece of sleepwear, or an alluring loungewear as outerwear piece. Cropped Pyjama Trouser in sizes xs to xl – an elegantly styled sleep or loungewear trouser, which could very easily be worn as outerwear. The cropped length adds a fashion element with the framed insert of lace creating an attractive design feature.
- A Plunge Bra in sizes 28-36 a-ff – this bra has been designed to give light lift and support, whilst retaining the luxury element synonymous with Emma Harris lingerie. Pretty lace framed with silk adorns the upper cups, with silk lined cups and silk shoulder straps. Matching Brief and Thong in sizes xs to xl – Designed to work pleasingly with the plunge bra, echoing the design elements of pretty lace set into silk bands ensuring a vision of a matching lingerie set.
Orders can be placed at any time for all AW22 lines, with stock available from August.
Emma Harris continues to offer her best-selling Signature collection which is available with NO MINIMUM ORDER and for drop ship, giving the perfect opportunity for retailers to try the brand out at low risk. All other best-selling collections have a minimum order of just 10 units.
Any interested stockists can find out more information from Helen Masters of Pudding Lingerie Consultancy at [email protected] or at 07789921097 for more information.